Mobile Probate Litigation Lawyers
Personal Injury Attorneys serving Mobile County
At the law firm of Holberg and Holberg, P.C., we offer a wide range of services to individuals, families and business owners in Mobile and throughout southwest Alabama. With more than 85 years of combined experience, we are prepared to effectively address your legal concerns.
From our general civil practice involving commercial and corporate law through personal injury and probate matters, we can offer the experienced, strategic advocacy that you need to resolve any challenge. Our practice areas include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Probate and estate administration : If you have been named as a personal representative or trustee, we can guide you through the estate administration process.
- Probate litigation : Our attorneys are highly regarded throughout Alabama for our representation of clients in will contests, creditor claims, guardianship and conservatorship matters, and other probate litigation.
- Personal injury : If you have been injured, we may be able to help you pursue compensation from the responsible party or from your own insurance company.
- Auto accidents : A great deal of our personal injury practice is dedicated to representing clients who have been injured in car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accidents.
- Wrongful death : If a loved one has died as a result of an auto accident, a construction accident, nursing home neglect or any other circumstance caused by negligent conduct, you may have a wrongful death claim.
- Real estate and corporate law : Our experienced lawyers offer a wide range of transactional and litigation services in the areas of real estate and corporate law.
- Estate planning: Our experience in probate law gives us keen insight into the process of drafting wills, trusts, powers of attorney, living wills and other estate planning documents.
Daphne AL Civil Litigation Attorneys
Our offices are located in downtown Mobile on the 8th floor of the Commerce Building, on North Royal Street. To schedule an initial consultation with one of our experienced Mobile probate and personal injury attorneys, call us toll free at 888-849-4011 or send us an e-mail.